Welcome to The Joint – Woodstock! As your local chiropractor in Woodstock, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Woodstock chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Tony Brooks
Dr. Tony Brooks has been a Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic since graduating from Life University in 1999. He has been the owner/chiropractor in family and sports team practices serving patients in Cobb County for 16 years. He has been a Georgia Instructor for Part IV of National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Dr. Tony was a member of two National Championship Rugby Teams while a student of Life University in 1994 and 2008.
Dr. Tony has served as Chiropractor of the Georgia State Games and The Special Olympics. He also served as Chiropractor for the Life University Rugby Team and the Walton High School Rugby Team. Dr. Tony has been strength/conditioning coach of his son’s baseball team since 2013. Dr. Tony has been married to his wife Alecia for 18 years, they have 2 healthy, vibrant sons, ages 15 and 12. He enjoys time with his family watching their sons play travel baseball. His passion for healthy generations of Georgia families is why he continues to be a Chiropractor today.
Dr. Dave Williams
Dr. David Williams is originally from Pennsylvania and received his Bachelors degree from Lafayette College. While training for football for many years, he gained respect for the human body and all that it can do. This respect led him to pursue a career in Chiropractic. He moved to Georgia and received his Doctorate in Chiropractic degree from Life University in 1995.
After living and practicing Chiropractic in Pennsylvania and Virginia, Dr. Dave and his wife, Krista, settled in Woodstock, GA 15 years ago with their daughter, Dakota. Dakota is currently a student at the University of Georgia.
One thing Dr. Dave has learned during his 20+ years in Chiropractic is that different clients prefer different adjusting techniques. This has fueled Dr. Dave to become a student of many different adjusting techniques and allow him to adapt to the client rather than the client having to adapt to the technique. This ensures a very efficient and effective visit.
1428 Towne Lake Pkwy Ste. 28102
Woodstock, GA 30189
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 20, 2016GenevieveHealth is sometimes like a game. OK, it’s not really a game, it’s serious. But, it can help to think of it that way. You can ask yourself questions such as: What’s my next move? What technique can I incorporate next? How can I better my health position? Looking at your health like a game ...
- May 12, 2016GenevieveRunning. This one word brings up a thousand different images for every person. For some, it’s a torturous exercise that should never be spoken of ever again. For others, it’s a necessary evil, but worth the benefit. And still for others, it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. If you fall into the last group, then ...
- May 6, 2016GenevievePain is an inescapable part of life. We all suffer from pain at one point or another, and sometimes, it seems as though we’ll never be free of its grasp. While there is no sure-fire way to completely eliminate pain for the rest of your life, there are some great methods for managing it and ...
- April 28, 2016GenevieveInsomnia is a word that sometimes gets thrown around lightly. Unless you suffer from it personally, you may not realize just how hard it can really be on the body. Sleep, or the lack thereof, shouldn’t be taken lightly. For sufferers, the advice is endless. Try these vitamins, these sleeping pills, this certain exercise, this ...
- April 22, 2016GenevieveHeadaches are no joke. Most of us experience our first headache in childhood, perhaps from an illness or stressful experience. As we grow, headaches grow with us. Sometimes it seems as though the older we get, and the more stress we deal with, the bigger and more irritating our headaches get as well. Those who ...
- April 15, 2016GenevievePosture is a big deal.The way in which we stand makes a huge impact on both our physical and mental health. Poor posture can literally hurt your body and keep you down mentally. Though it’s incredibly difficult to break a bad posture habit, it’s definitely worth the effort. If you’re having trouble standing upright, check ...
- April 8, 2016GenevieveBaggage. We’ve all heard of it, and we all have a little. You have probably been warned to watch out for other people’s baggage before jumping into a relationship or getting too involved. But … we’re not talking about metaphorical baggage here. We’re talking about actual baggage. Big purses, oversized bags, cram-packed wallets. When it ...
- March 23, 2016GenevieveYou’d be hard-pressed to find someone in today’s world who thinks that technology is a bad thing. For the most part, the masses are correct in this case. Technology brings some wonderful things to our world. But, it also brings some negative aspects. The trick to fully enjoying the technological world is to maximize the ...
- March 17, 2016GenevieveWe all have bad habits. Whether it’s sodas, gossiping, staying up too late, or some other poor choice, we all deal with bad habits on a daily basis. Most of our habits can be ignored … unless it’s ruining our health. Many of us have bad habits that we don’t even realize are all that ...