Welcome to The Joint – Suwanee, Johns Creek Town Center! As your local chiropractor in Suwanee, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Suwanee chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3630 Peachtree Parkway
Suwanee, GA 30024
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016GenevieveBalance. This is a word with so many different connotations. We talk about balance when it comes to work and life. We throw the word around when we discuss kids and their activities. Most of us desire to be balanced, both inside and out, and sometimes we shell out the big bucks to try and ...
- May 17, 2016GenevieveThe summer is the perfect time to start a lot of things. Need some time off? Take it in the summer. Want to start an exercise routine? Summer brings a bit of motivation and the perfect weather. Another great thing to start in summer is a change in your health routine. There’s just something about ...
- May 12, 2016GenevieveOh, the joy of pain. Can you sense the sarcasm dripping from that statement? Pain is an irritating and unfortunately inescapable part of life. We’ll all experience it at one time or another, and as we age, it may be more present than ever. The real key is not how to NEVER experience pain, but ...
- May 4, 2016GenevieveHeadaches seem to be just another part of life for a lot of people. Most of us get our first headache when we’re kids, from illness or stress or some unknown cause. From there, headaches become a staple. For some, they only strike on occasion, while others suffer on a regular basis. No matter which ...
- April 27, 2016GenevieveAging is a tough process. It happens to all of us, but sometimes it’s incredibly difficult. Suddenly, everything hurts. Knees, hips, elbows, shoulders, backs. It’s like a never ending cycle of sore muscles, achy bones, and swollen joints. And yet, these years of aging are somehow called the golden years. What gives? The truth is that ...
- April 19, 2016GenevieveThere are many times that chiropractic care gets displayed in the media in a bad light. You may have seen such reports. Some claim that this sort of healthcare is unsafe and poses many risks to the body. And yet, you may know multiple people who swear by the effects of chiropractic care. So, what’s ...
- April 12, 2016GenevieveWhen it comes to getting and staying healthy, one of the best methods is to set a routine. Your routine might include a particular set of foods, a series of exercises, and timely visits to the doctor. No matter what your agenda looks like, keeping the habit is critical for success. If you want to ...
- April 5, 2016GenevieveWork. It’s such a love/hate relationship. Though we know that we need our jobs to live life, most of the time we’d rather be doing something else. When your job is uncomfortable or causing you health problems, this problem is only magnified. One of the biggest health problems at work is that of an unhealthy ...
- March 22, 2016GenevieveGetting enough sleep is a lot like seeing a unicorn. As in … it’s probably not going to happen. We lead busy lives in today’s world. We are always on the go, moving from one activity to the next with little rest in between. By the time we get ready for bed at the end ...