Welcome to The Joint – Snellville! As your local chiropractor in Snellville, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Snellville chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
1630 Scenic Highway , Suite 4A
Snellville, GA 30078
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 25, 2016SaraIf you’re interested in clean eating, good for you! Food is one of the biggest ways you can attain incredible health. Since you need food to survive then you need to know how it is possible to eat clean not just at home, but when you’re out and about in the world, too. If you’re ...
- May 18, 2016SaraThe decision to become a vegan is a personal one that can be motivated by several different factors. Perhaps you have a moral conviction about using animal products or you want to contribute to preserving the environment. Or perhaps you’ve decided to become a vegan for health reasons. Whatever your reason, there are several noted ...
- May 12, 2016SaraEveryone knows that you need to breathe oxygen to live, but it’s probably something you don’t think about on a daily basis. Here are a few facts about this essential element that you probably don’t know! The Air You Breathe Doesn’t Have That Much Oxygen The air you breathe is only made up of a small amount ...
- May 5, 2016SaraThe National Institutes of Health has reported in the United States 12 to 14 percent of people have type 2 diabetes while 38 percent are categorized as pre-diabetic. That means that about half of all adults in the United States are diabetic or will be. And it’s preventable! When your body can’t transport the sugar ...
- April 28, 2016SaraWhen you get in your workout groove it can be difficult to put the brakes on. But here’s the thing: If you want to see progress then you’re going to have to. It can be difficult to make yourself rest as a part of your workout routine, but it is needed. Here are a few ...
- April 22, 2016SaraWalking is one of the best things you can do for your health. While it may seem like it’s not as challenging as running a marathon or climbing Mount Everest, it’s still something that has a plethora of health benefits. So, if you’re looking to take up a physical activity, here’s why you should consider ...
- April 15, 2016SaraIf you want to be healthy then exercise needs to be a part of your health equation. Many people struggle with fitting exercise into their daily lives and making it a habit, but there are some strategies you can use to make exercise a part of your routine. Make Your Mindset to Move Look, no one is ...
- April 8, 2016SaraYou need magnesium to stay healthy, but most people don’t get the 400 mg of magnesium recommended daily. Most people have no clue why magnesium is so important. The fact of the matter is it is needed for literally hundreds of chemical reactions to take place in your body. It helps to keep your energy level ...
- March 24, 2016SaraSpring isn’t just a time to spring clean your home; it’s also a time to spring clean your body! You’ve spent all winter shuttered inside, so there’s no time like the present to throw open your body’s shutters and let the fresh air in. Here’s how you can spring clean your body. Nature’s Way Your body is ...