Welcome to The Joint – Smyrna, Vinings! As your local chiropractor in Smyrna, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Smyrna chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
4500 West Village Place, Suite 1011
Smyrna, GA 30080
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016GenevieveThere’s almost no worse feeling than being tense or pent up with some unseen pressure. We feel tense for all sorts of reasons. When we have a big change coming, when work is stressful, when family obligations are higher than ever … all of these can cause us to feel and hold tension in our ...
- May 20, 2016GenevieveIt’s fairly safe to say that we all want to be healthy. The advice on how to live a healthy life is abundant. Eat right. Exercise. Reduce stress. Interact with family and friends. These tips are everywhere! Those who are trying to live a healthy life probably try to incorporate these tips as much as ...
- May 11, 2016GenevieveA headache is a common ailment, but that doesn’t make it any easier to deal with. The hardest part about dealing with headaches is finding the cause. It’s usually relatively easy to mask the symptoms and get through the day, but it’s much harder to find the ultimate cause, and therefore eliminate the headaches at the ...
- May 4, 2016GenevieveThe neck is an important part of the body. It does a lot more than hold up our heads and look pretty with jewelry. Our necks are important for structure and function and a thousand little jobs that we give little thought. Keeping this part of the body healthy and pain free is essential for ...
- April 27, 2016GenevieveThe life of an athlete is exciting and fun. You get to do what you love for a great majority of the time. You get to play your favorite sport … whether it be football, basketball, tennis, or rugby … multiple times a week, or if you’re really lucky, every day! What could be better? If ...
- April 24, 2016GenevieveChiropractic care is a field of medicine that gets a lot of attention. Sometimes that attention is positive, and other times it’s negative. People tend to develop an opinion about this form of care and hold onto it, whether they have actually been to the clinic or not. For those who still have an undeveloped ...
- April 14, 2016GenevieveThe perils of back pain are widely known. There are very few adults who escape pain in this region, if any. We simply use our backs for … well, everything. From sitting to walking to working out, our backs are involved. It’s no wonder that this is one of the common hot spots for discomfort. ...
- April 8, 2016GenevieveIf you’re an adult living in a first world country, you have most likely heard of chiropractic care. You may have a family member or a friend who regularly receives care. On the opposite end of the spectrum, you may know someone who swears that all chiropractors are quacks. So, what’s the truth? How are ...
- March 23, 2016GenevieveBefore you embark on any sort of medical treatment, it’s important to understand what you’re getting yourself into. Anything new or unknown can be scary. When it comes to chiropractic care, it’s certainly no different. Many are intimidated by the practice even though it’s steadily growing in popularity. If you’ve never received care, but would ...