Welcome to The Joint – Smyrna, Vinings! As your local chiropractor in Smyrna, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Smyrna chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
4500 West Village Place, Suite 1011
Smyrna, GA 30080
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 24, 2016SandyMost of us tolerate headaches and small twinges of pain. But when real, persistent pain shows up in areas like the neck, back or knees, getting answers gets serious. If you have been down this road, you know. Finding the answers that work now and work well can be difficult. But researchers are telling us chiropractic ...
- May 24, 2016GaryDepending on who I talk to at the gym, my pre-workout run on the treadmill is risky at best: Too much impact I’ve been told. Too much pressure on the knees. A guaranteed invitiation to see my chiropractor out of necessity instead of regular maintenance. I wonder what those fears are based on because I’m pretty ...
- May 24, 2016GaryIt serves no purpose to beat yourself up when you fall short of your expectations. Sure you want to reward yourself for doing good, but the inverse has negative side-effects that can beat you down both mentally and physically. The trick to your own well-being is self-compassion which, simply put, is understanding yourself and treating ...
- May 20, 2016GenevieveOur phones may as well be an extension of our hands. Walk into any office where people have to wait and you’ll see the tops of many heads, but very few people’s eyes. We’re obsessed with our phones. We constantly send messages, play games, download new apps, and surf the internet. Do teenagers even know ...
- May 20, 2016GenevieveIt’s fairly safe to say that we all want to be healthy. The advice on how to live a healthy life is abundant. Eat right. Exercise. Reduce stress. Interact with family and friends. These tips are everywhere! Those who are trying to live a healthy life probably try to incorporate these tips as much as ...
- May 20, 2016GenevieveChiropractic care is already well known for improving back pain or neck pain, but the benefits range much wider than that. Though chiropractors definitely focus on the spine, they also approach health in a broad, all-encompassing way. You’ll hear advice about how to protect your back and how to protect your health as a whole. ...
- May 20, 2016GenevieveHealth is sometimes like a game. OK, it’s not really a game, it’s serious. But, it can help to think of it that way. You can ask yourself questions such as: What’s my next move? What technique can I incorporate next? How can I better my health position? Looking at your health like a game ...
- May 20, 2016adminPregnant women may often find themselves facing a bit of a dilemma. They want to find relief from the back pain and other discomfort they may be experriencing, yet they know they need to keep these treatments safe and gentle to protect the baby. Chiropractic care is a safe treatment method which can benefit expectant ...
- May 20, 2016StepyWhen it comes to healthcare practices which are sorely underused and undervalued by society, chiropractic care may just be the one to take the cake. Chiropractic has been around for more than a century, yet only within the past decade or so has it begun to receive widespread attention, praise, and acclaim. More people and ...