Welcome to The Joint – Sandy Springs! As your local chiropractor in Sandy Springs, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Sandy Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
6623 Roswell Road, Suite E
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 25, 2016SaraOK, you can’t literally break your glutes, but the muscles in your butt can be responsible for some problems you may be experiencing. If you suffer from back pain or have trouble with your balance, your glutes may be a part of the problem. Many people have weak glutes, which is why chiropractors often suggest ...
- May 18, 2016SaraWhen you think of fashion advice, your chiropractor probably isn’t the person you look to first – but they should be. That oversized bag you lug around all day every day that has your whole life in it? Well, that may just be the cause of your neck and back pain! This is such a ...
- May 12, 2016SaraYou will spend one-third of your life sleeping, so learning how to do it right is very important to your health. Are you flabbergasted that there’s a right way to sleep? Well, you shouldn’t be. How you spend seven to eight hours every night has a big impact on your body. If you wake up ...
- May 6, 2016SaraHow much do you know about your sacroiliac (SI) joint? If you’re thinking “sacro-what?” then this is the blog for you! Many people experience problems with their SI joint but don’t recognize why or take steps to fix it. Here is what you need to know about pain in your SI joint and how your ...
- April 27, 2016SaraIf you spend hours a day slaving in front of your computer, you are probably no stranger to back pain. But back pain caused by working at your computer isn’t something you have to, or should, put up with. Many patients are treated by chiropractors every year for back pain associated with computer work. Here ...
- April 21, 2016SaraIt may sound a little odd, but text neck is a real phenomenon! The high-tech society humans now live in has its advantages and its disadvantages and text neck just happens to be one of those things. Here are a few things every savvy chiropractic patient should know about text neck. Poor Posture At the end of ...
- April 12, 2016SaraNo pain, no gain – right? Not really. Exercise is beneficial in a lot of ways. It’s good for your physical health and your mind, too. The problem is that if you exercise, you’re exposing yourself to injury, especially when you’re trying something new. If you find yourself experiencing pain during or after a workout, ...
- April 6, 2016SaraWhen should you see a chiropractor? That’s really a trick question because the answer is all the time! Daily life produces a lot of stress and having regular chiropractic care can help to relieve the ways in which that stress physically manifests in your body every day. Here’s how stresses can impact your health and ...
- March 22, 2016SaraYou hear a lot about back pain when it comes to chiropractic care, but there are other parts of the body that are likely to cause problems – one of the most common is shoulder pain. According to the Cleveland Clinic, half of all people will complain of shoulder pain at some point in their ...