Welcome to The Joint – Roswell! As your local chiropractor in Roswell, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Roswell chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Melanie Butler
Dr. Melanie D. Butler is a graduate of Life University in Marietta, Georgia. She dedicates herself to treating not the symptoms of a patients’ condition, but the ORIGIN of the symptoms to help them function at an optimal level. Dr. Butler received her B.S. degree in Biology from The University of Memphis. She decided to become a Chiropractor after her father suffered from debilitating back pain and made a miraculous recovery with chiropractic treatment. She is skilled in many techniques such as Diversified and Thompson and is a member of many chiropractic organizations. In her spare time, she enjoys outdoor activities and spending time with her two children, Peyton and Addison.
885 Woodstock Road
Roswell, GA 30075
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 25, 2016SaraBuying a new mattress is a big decision, not just because they cost a lot of money but because it can have a huge impact on your health too. Many chiropractic patients ask their chiropractors for help with this choice, and if you’re one of those people, here are a few things the American Chiropractic ...
- May 18, 2016SaraYou may have never heard of it, but postural syndrome of the neck is a pretty common condition. It causes pain in the neck without there seeming to be a cause – no trauma or injury to the tissue is apparent. People who have postural syndrome only experience pain during times they are putting sustained ...
- May 12, 2016SaraHave you ever heard your chiropractor say that you have a rib out? This may be confusing – how does a rib go out? Just like every other bone in your body your ribs have joints and those joints can become misaligned and subluxated. Since your ribs are directly connected to your thoracic spine, when ...
- May 6, 2016SaraOne of the biggest questions people have about chiropractic care is this: How does the spine become misaligned in the first place? It’s a good question and one that can be answered pretty simply. Here’s what you need to know about the misalignments your chiropractor treats in your spine! How Misalignments Happen There are several things that ...
- April 27, 2016SaraYou may think you have a pretty common job in an office – a safe job that doesn’t pose a lot of risks for you. While this may be true in some ways, office workers have jobs that present their own special health risk factors. With advancements in technology, the average office worker today is ...
- April 21, 2016SaraNeuropathy is a fancy word for nerve pain, and it can be one of the most painful conditions a person can experience. What makes it even more problematic for those affected is that it is a chronic pain condition. So, unless the underlying cause of the nerve pain is treated the pain may never go ...
- April 13, 2016SaraIf you’re exploring chiropractic as a potential alternative to traditional healthcare you may be wondering what makes chiropractors different from other doctors? Well, it turns out there are many things that differentiate chiropractic from the kind of healthcare that you’re used to. Here are a few reasons why you should see a chiropractor. Time Part of chiropractic ...
- April 6, 2016SaraSummer is almost here! That’s cause for celebration on more than one front, but especially because it helps you to get off your couch, out of your house and moving. Whether you like to camp, bike, hike or boat, getting outside and getting moving can make you feel young again and chiropractic can help this ...
- March 23, 2016SaraYou might be surprised just how many people think that upper back, neck and shoulder pain and tension are a normal state of being. Poor posture prevails in society because, as the world around you becomes more technological, the more time you spend hunched over a computer with your head bent forward for hours on ...