Welcome to The Joint – Peachtree City! As your local chiropractor in Peachtree City, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Peachtree City chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Joseph Harb earned his Doctorate of Chiropractic at Life University College of Chiropractic in Marietta, GA. He recieved his Bachelor’s Degree from Michigan State University in Medical Technology. He is a member of the American Chiropractic Association. Dr. Harb is board certified through the NBCE in Chiropractic and Modalities. Dr. Harb is a Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Dr. Harb is proficient in Full Spine, Diversified, Toggle, Thompson and Activator techniques. He has previous work experience with a Brimhall practitioner with the use of Applied Kinesiology. Dr. Harb also has previous expereince as a Medical Technologist and as a Certified Nurse Assistant and can answer many of your questions concerning your health. Dr. Harb will ensure that each patient will receive care that is tailored for each of them. Dr. Harb has been a volunteer for America Reads&America Counts, Ele’s Place, Girl’s Inc, and Holy Reedemer Catholic Church.
1219 N. Peachtree Pkwy.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 24, 2016GaryIt serves no purpose to beat yourself up when you fall short of your expectations. Sure you want to reward yourself for doing good, but the inverse has negative side-effects that can beat you down both mentally and physically. The trick to your own well-being is self-compassion which, simply put, is understanding yourself and treating ...
- May 18, 2016GaryMaybe all you do is lift weights. But pushing iron will not get the heart pumping to its maximum. Ideally, you want to increase your strength and increase power. Using a medicine ball can help, and it gives you an all-important change in routine that we all need. Explosive Power The trick to benefiting from the medicine ...
- May 11, 2016GaryI think I started doing push-ups religiously when I was about 15 years old. I didn’t know if they really built any muscles or not because the push-ups were only one of a laundry list of exercises — and all of them made me sore. But I think at the outset all those PU’s expanded my ...
- May 2, 2016GaryI struggle enough just doing a regular push-up. So when I heard about something called the “Reverse Push-Up” I just knew I had to investigate because anything that is going to help develop my triceps and biceps, abs, chest and shoulders is always a good thing. I don’t think I need to tell you twice that ...
- April 25, 2016GaryThere are some days when I am tired and some days when I am completely whipped. It’s a lot easier to bounce back from feeling tired. Staying up late to watch a movie makes me tired. Trying to talk to my mother-in-law leaves me exhausted. It took a long time for me to figure out the ...
- April 19, 2016GaryWho would have thought that coloring books are becoming just as popular with adults as they are with children? Certainly, coloring books have been around forever but it was the content of the books that needed to change before adults had the inclination to crack open a box of pencils or markers and start coloring ...
- April 11, 2016GaryAcne! The very thought of pimples makes me cringe. I had enough life-changing issues to deal with during grade school and high school without, fortunately, whiteheads being one of them. But not every child is so lucky and plenty of adults suffer from acne as well. Doctors may tell you that acne is just a matter ...
- April 4, 2016GaryI’m fortunate that all those years of my misspent youth listening to loud music and going to concerts didn’t leave me with a hearing aid or worse. Not everyone is so lucky. According to the World Health Organization, statistics show that, “Over five percent of the world’s population (about 360 million people) has what is ...
- March 22, 2016GaryFor the longest time you couldn’t pay me to eat an avocado. Maybe it had to do with how the avocado was prepared (with way too much lemon as I recall) or perhaps I was confusing it with a durian, which has an incredibly powerful smell to it. But eventually I was won over and ...