Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, North Druid Hills! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jeffrey R. Allen
Dr. Jeff Allen, Clinic Director, is a Cum Laude graduate of Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic in 2004. He holds national board certifications in Chiropractic and Modalities and is licensed by the state of Georgia.
Dr. Jeff was a Russian translator for the Department of Defense at the NSA before becoming a Chiropractor. He speaks Russian and Polish.
Dr Allen’s mission is to serve life by helping people get and stay well holistically. His daily goal is to help you reach and maintain optimum wellness through regular, routine Chiropractic care.
His hobbies include languages, long distance swimming, hiking and art. He lives an organig, green lifestyle honoring the four pillars of health: Proper nutrition, motion, rest/recuperation/recreation and sanitation.
Come meet him today!
Dr. J. Franklin Free
Dr. Frank Free is a graduate of Life University College of Chiropractic, and he is national board certified and licensed in the state of Georgia. Additionally, he holds advanced certifications in orthopedics, neurology, and sports medicine.
Dr. Free offers all natural, noninvasive, and completely customized healthcare solutions that focus on an inside-to-outside philosophy while helping his patients achieve optimal health.
An Alabama native, Dr. Free is an active member of the community and enjoys playing tennis, listening to live music, and attending the Atlanta Braves baseball games. He resides in Johns Creek with his wife, three children, and three dogs.
2490 Briarcliff Road NE, Suite 49
Atlanta, GA 30329
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 20, 2016GenevieveOur phones may as well be an extension of our hands. Walk into any office where people have to wait and you’ll see the tops of many heads, but very few people’s eyes. We’re obsessed with our phones. We constantly send messages, play games, download new apps, and surf the internet. Do teenagers even know ...
- May 11, 2016GenevieveWhen it comes to a new baby, we hear a lot of information about both baby and the new mom. The advice surrounding getting mom back to normal is abundant, but what about dad? His life has also been turned upside down. He’s probably not getting enough sleep. He’s probably just as on-edge as mom. ...
- May 4, 2016GenevieveAs adults, we put up with a lot of pain on a regular basis. Some get headaches. Others deal with low back pain. One irritating type of pain that almost everyone has to deal with at one point or another is that of neck pain. Perhaps it is because we use our necks so often, ...
- April 27, 2016GenevieveUnless you’re experiencing back problems, you may not give the chiropractor a second thought. As a whole, we tend not to be the preventative care type of people. While there are many people who look to prevention, a great many of us skip this process and only hit the doctor when something is wrong. If ...
- April 24, 2016GenevieveIt’s been known for a while now that chiropractic care brings a wealth of benefits to your health and life. And yet, so many people still go without it, even when they suffer from unnecessary pain. Why? Sometimes it’s the fear of something new that keeps people away. Other times, it’s the cost that prevents ...
- April 13, 2016GenevieveBack pain is too common. Almost every adult, at one point or another, will experience the very frustrating symptom of back pain. The worst part is that pain in this area can affect every other part of your body. Because of its huge role in your body and your health, problems that start here tend ...
- April 5, 2016GenevieveOne of the most important things that you can do for your health is to get enough sleep. Very few people actually get enough of the good stuff, and it shows in our overall health. You might suffer from extreme fatigue, a lack of energy, trouble concentrating or paying attention, and sore and achy muscles ...
- March 23, 2016GenevieveBack pain causes frustrating problems for many people. It’s not only uncomfortable, but it can really get in the way of everyday life. Our spines are crucial for our health. They hold us upright, help us keep a strong structure, and are important parts of the central nervous system. When the health of the spine ...
- March 16, 2016GenevieveAre you stuck in a workout rut? This is one of the hardest times to continue an exercise routine. What used to be fun and exciting is now a bit boring, so getting up and working out becomes more and more difficult. You need something new, but you don’t know where to start. If you’ve ...