Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, Midtown! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Parlier received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University and a Bachelors of Arts in Economics from the University of Maryland. Introduced to chiropractic over 20 years ago, Dr. Parlier knows the benefits of chiropractic care first hand. He spent his youth riding horses and working on a farm, along with many falls, as well as the inherent stresses on his body that went with riding, his back and knees were constantly in pain. At the age of 25 he went to work for an equine chiropractor in Maryland, he noticed that he was limping a lot and regularly complained about his back, he adjusted him several times over a week and his pains started to go away. After that, he continued with regular care at his office.
650 Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite 650 B
Atlanta, GA 30308
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 25, 2014When kicking your butt into gear and attempting to lose weight, it’s often the mind that needs to be worked on even more so than the body itself. One of the most effective and widely used ways to help train the brain for the lifestyle you want is to use specific mental strategies; these are typically ...
- November 18, 2014As a child I loved doing the crosswords and word searches in the Sunday newspaper. The sense of accomplishment that I felt after completing one on my own was second to none. In fact, that feeling is still felt within me today, as I often partake in a Sudoku puzzle or two, whenever I get ...
- November 10, 2014How do you know if your brain is aging too fast? Well, until recently, there was no way to know until it was too late. When the brain ages much faster than the normal rate, the earliest warning sign is that of mild dementia, and when this is detected, it’s typically in the stage where ...
- November 5, 2014Since the stigma hit its apex during the late 80’s and early 90’s, fat has become a three letter word that we utter under our breaths and never out loud for people to hear. However, recent pushes in the U.S. by health advocates and the government combined, have given a more positive connotation to the ...
- October 23, 2014With little to no warning in those that it kills, high blood pressure has been dubbed “the silent killer.” It is also a trigger for a multitude of other serious and deadly health implications like heart attack, stroke, kidney failure and even dementia. Sure, lowering your sodium intake is a wise choice to help combat high ...
- October 16, 2014Aromatherapy is an effective use of different smells that helps the body and mind to calm, center itself and relax. It is used as a form of holistic medicine all over the world, and is often very effective. Because our sense of smell is so closely tied to everything from memory to reaction, using certain ...
- October 9, 2014Quinoa is unique in that it has all of the same texture as a grain but is nowhere near one in terms of its makeup. It has an incredibly high amount of protein packed into even the smallest amount, and can be eaten by meat eaters, vegans and vegetarians alike; talk about universal and multi-faceted. An ...
- October 1, 2014When it comes to nutrition, healthy eating, diet and exercise, knowing what’s fact and what’s fiction can often be a daunting and difficult task. To be able to make the most of the food that we consume, it’s within our best interest to know exactly what it is we are eating, what it will do ...
- September 26, 2014What if you could achieve a more resilient, more intelligent and faster-functioning brain all thanks to the very next thing that you eat? Well, luckily for you it can be a possibility, starting with your next meal. The brain is a powerful super computer made up of bio-chemical, electric impulses that all fire constantly with each ...