Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, Midtown! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Parlier received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University and a Bachelors of Arts in Economics from the University of Maryland. Introduced to chiropractic over 20 years ago, Dr. Parlier knows the benefits of chiropractic care first hand. He spent his youth riding horses and working on a farm, along with many falls, as well as the inherent stresses on his body that went with riding, his back and knees were constantly in pain. At the age of 25 he went to work for an equine chiropractor in Maryland, he noticed that he was limping a lot and regularly complained about his back, he adjusted him several times over a week and his pains started to go away. After that, he continued with regular care at his office.
650 Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite 650 B
Atlanta, GA 30308
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- July 28, 2015SandyAt one time or another, most of us have found sleep to be a real issue. That is soon followed by lots of solutions that may or may not work. But one thing we may have missed that seems to be right on target is good nutrition. Huffington Post reports researchers have found what we eat ...
- July 22, 2015SandyMany of us would love to drop a quick ten pounds without having to ever lift a finger; and we would love it even more if we could find solutions that went on to be great habits. Well look no further; try these. Slow everything way down. Dining rather than just eating, shifts the focus from inhaling ...
- July 14, 2015SandyTalking about health and wellness is always fun, but it becomes even more tempting when health information surfaces about something as inescapably delicious as dark chocolate. I have been a chocolate junkie forever. When health and wellness research singled out dark chocolate, I just readjusted the compass a little. Note, it does need to be dark ...
- July 8, 2015SandyQuieting the brain and slowing thoughts down at the end of the day can be a challenge for many of us. If you have been whipping through work’s demands all day and fielding family needs in the evening, the switch to a restful night can be tricky at best. Stepping back from screens, alcohol and tobacco ...
- June 25, 2015SandyFor some that is an easy answer. For others it takes more explaining. But the word ‘genuine’ always shows up somewhere in the conversation. We all like to feel we are genuine, and we want our world to be full of people who are too. In a flow of many different times and places, I have ...
- June 17, 2015SandyThe whole issue of sitting too much has become even more of a hot topic lately, as researchers flatly stated we all need to lop two hours off of an eight hour day of sitting. And then we should keep going and figure ways to cut sitting down to four hours a day.They are also ...
- June 9, 2015SandyYou may be just considering yoga, or enjoying being a longtime student, but either way you probably know yoga helps the body in a multitude of ways. Here are three specific groups to work on sleep, stress and energy. Yoga can also provide pain relief for sore backs, tone muscles, improve balance, inspire runners, and increase ...
- June 3, 2015SandyAs we grow up and make our way through schools and jobs, the little bell that goes off when something is not quite right, usually becomes more and more accurate. Over time, we can quickly separate the good things from the bad, the truths from the less than truthful. But it never hurts to learn ...
- May 26, 2015SandyIn 2001 there were about four million Americans on yoga mats. Now there are about 16 million. Yoga’s double delivery as a stress reliever and absolutely great exercise may have caused its boom. Wherever you are with yoga, you can usually find even more options to try. Just look for the right fit for you. Health.com ...