Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, Midtown! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Parlier received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University and a Bachelors of Arts in Economics from the University of Maryland. Introduced to chiropractic over 20 years ago, Dr. Parlier knows the benefits of chiropractic care first hand. He spent his youth riding horses and working on a farm, along with many falls, as well as the inherent stresses on his body that went with riding, his back and knees were constantly in pain. At the age of 25 he went to work for an equine chiropractor in Maryland, he noticed that he was limping a lot and regularly complained about his back, he adjusted him several times over a week and his pains started to go away. After that, he continued with regular care at his office.
650 Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite 650 B
Atlanta, GA 30308
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 20, 2015SandyMindfulness meditation teaches us to be unconditionally present, according to Psychology Today. And now researchers from Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center believe that it may help erase pain. Instead of reaching for pain medications, an individual might harness the power of the brain with drug free meditation to find relief. What Does This Research Say? EasyHealthOptions.com spotlighted this ...
- November 13, 2015SandySometimes we may see a healthier glow after exercising. But researchers say there may be a lot more to that glow than we expect. The New York Times says researchers are telling us that in addition to keeping skin younger, exercise may even reverse the aging effects of skin when people exercise later in life. What Exercise ...
- November 5, 2015SandyIf you have twinges of back pain off and on, you may want to start stretching and strengthening your back daily to avoid more serious attacks or chronic pain. According to Harvard Health, four out of five adults experience low back pain at some time in their lives. Researchers tell us an episode of acute low back ...
- October 28, 2015SandyIf you watch the news with any regularity, you know that violence and terror take many of the headlines. Remaining calm and finding ways to monitor and buffer that news for our families is crucial. No one has an ideal solution, as the Huffington Post notes, but we all need to look for strategies that will ...
- October 23, 2015SandyIn our health oriented culture there are many health tips out there. But the focus on spinal health is an essential starting point for everyone. As chiropractors explain, when we lose proper alignment, we see joints begin to break down or wear out. This is caused by uneven weight distribution. The focus of chiropractic care is to ...
- October 14, 2015SandyTension just seems to ride on our shoulders sometimes, as one event after another challenges our days and then keeps us nights. But finding ways to let it go before it really gets a grip could be easier than we might expect. Harvard Women’s Health Watch tells us how to do the deep breathing process that ...
- October 7, 2015SandyAnnoying back pain often shows up as we perform repetitive activities at work, use poor lifting or carrying practices, and log in lots of hours on screens around the clock. To fight back, keeping a healthy weight and staying active are great choices. But many of us may be missing another great strategy – paying attention ...
- October 5, 2015SandyAs we head into winter and face our own individual health challenges, it could be the perfect time for all of us to learn more about the drug free, whole person wellness treatment offered nationwide by our chiropractors. Whatever pain issues you or someone in your family may have, take the time to learn about the ...
- September 23, 2015SandyWalking may seem deceptively simple. But HarvardHealth says the overall health benefits are hard to beat. Walking improves the cardiac risk factors such as cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, vascular stiffness and inflammation, and mental stress. Walking also help protect against dementia, peripheral artery disease, obesity, diabetes, depression, colon cancer, and even erectile dysfunction. Walking is less intensive ...