Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, Midtown! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Parlier received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University and a Bachelors of Arts in Economics from the University of Maryland. Introduced to chiropractic over 20 years ago, Dr. Parlier knows the benefits of chiropractic care first hand. He spent his youth riding horses and working on a farm, along with many falls, as well as the inherent stresses on his body that went with riding, his back and knees were constantly in pain. At the age of 25 he went to work for an equine chiropractor in Maryland, he noticed that he was limping a lot and regularly complained about his back, he adjusted him several times over a week and his pains started to go away. After that, he continued with regular care at his office.
650 Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite 650 B
Atlanta, GA 30308
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 7, 2015SandyAnnoying back pain often shows up as we perform repetitive activities at work, use poor lifting or carrying practices, and log in lots of hours on screens around the clock. To fight back, keeping a healthy weight and staying active are great choices. But many of us may be missing another great strategy – paying attention ...
- October 5, 2015SandyAs we head into winter and face our own individual health challenges, it could be the perfect time for all of us to learn more about the drug free, whole person wellness treatment offered nationwide by our chiropractors. Whatever pain issues you or someone in your family may have, take the time to learn about the ...
- September 23, 2015SandyWalking may seem deceptively simple. But HarvardHealth says the overall health benefits are hard to beat. Walking improves the cardiac risk factors such as cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, vascular stiffness and inflammation, and mental stress. Walking also help protect against dementia, peripheral artery disease, obesity, diabetes, depression, colon cancer, and even erectile dysfunction. Walking is less intensive ...
- September 16, 2015SandyWhen you are experiencing pain, seeing your chiropractor can be a drug free way to seek a solution. In view of the surge of painkiller prescriptions and abuses in our culture, this is one we all need to look at more closely. According to the American Chiropractic Association, numerous recent studies have shown the dangerous overreliance ...
- September 11, 2015SandyA study from the leading medical journal, The Annals of Internal Medicine, reports that chiropractic is more effective for neck pain than medication. Michael Melton in ChiroNexus gives us details. In the study, 272 patients with acute or subacute neck pain were given one of three treatments: medication, exercise with the advice of a health practitioner, ...
- September 3, 2015SandyTrying to lose weight? The faster the better! As fall approaches, we would all love to slip into something a size smaller, right now! To make it a little easier, here are some simple tricks that will help. Drink two glasses of water a half hour before every meal That’s the word in the Newsmax report; research ...
- August 27, 2015SandyEveryone has heard about the dangers of sitting too much, and some may have considered suggestions to stand while working, or tried out a treadmill desk. New health studies say extended periods of sitting can be as damaging as smoking to our health. So along with the real threats of sitting and the added weight that ...
- August 19, 2015SandyFrom the early days of cops and robbers or cowboy movies, followed closely by TV favorites, kids have always gravitated to guns and action. But now as electronics mesh with our culture and even the youngest seem to wind up clutching a screen, there are more questions about the effects of violence on kids. Recently, according ...
- August 12, 2015SandyWe all have them – nagging little questions about our health that we really need to figure out. Here are some answers to help. How Can I Get My Energy Back? Huffington Post responds to women in their late 30s or 40s who feel like they have just coasted to a stop. They still do everything, but ...