Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, Midtown! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Parlier received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University and a Bachelors of Arts in Economics from the University of Maryland. Introduced to chiropractic over 20 years ago, Dr. Parlier knows the benefits of chiropractic care first hand. He spent his youth riding horses and working on a farm, along with many falls, as well as the inherent stresses on his body that went with riding, his back and knees were constantly in pain. At the age of 25 he went to work for an equine chiropractor in Maryland, he noticed that he was limping a lot and regularly complained about his back, he adjusted him several times over a week and his pains started to go away. After that, he continued with regular care at his office.
Dr. Boyd graduated with honors from Texas Chiropractic College, after obtaining his bachelor’s degree in Biology, with a minor in Chemistry from Texas Southern University. He was introduced to Chiropractic after his friend was injured and disabled for months due to a car accident. Boyd practiced in Houston until his ailing father, a General Practitioner in Nigeria, persuaded him to complete a medical diploma to assume responsibility of his father’s clinic. He obtained this medical degree from St. Mathews University School of Medicine, located in Oviedo, Florida. He then practiced pain medicine as a specialty, utilizing Prolotherapy and Platelets Rich Plasma Injections (PRP) to aleviate pain, in Nigeria for 5 years. Dr. Boyd still monitors this fully operational clinic in Nigeria and travels there to assist with patients whenever he has a chance. With both a medical and chiropractic background, he is a great asset. For over 10 years, Dr. Boyd has maintained the reputation of being a competent and careful Chiropractor.
650 Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite 650 B
Atlanta, GA 30308
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 4, 2016SandyYoga offers many benefits, but new findings suggest yoga may be lending a strong hand for your heart as you settle onto your yoga mat. My time on a yoga mat has probably been the single best thing that I have ever done for my health. I landed there when a stress-loaded job threatened to push ...
- January 28, 2016SandyGetting vital nutrients quickly may make juicing a natural at your house. If life moves right along as you whip up breakfasts, organize lunches and plan dinner, knowing you have added an extra dose of nutrients with some juicing couldn’t hurt. Slipping in Powerhouse Nutrients Eating whole fruits and vegetables delivers nutrients and dietary fiber, but you ...
- January 21, 2016SandyMost of us do not do well when our stomachs act up. Imagine what it is like for those people who have upset stomachs most of the time! I thought about this recently when I read Dr. Vincent Pedre’s tips from his new book, The Happy Gut. Dr. Pedre is an internist in New York City and ...
- January 14, 2016SandyMost of us seldom think about strokes, assuming we are not in the age category to worry about them. Because we tend to ignore the stroke issue, we may not recognize and react to critical stroke symptoms if we experience them or see them in others. This could be a fatal mistake, since current nedical research ...
- January 7, 2016SandyAs the winter months move in and we feel our fitness goals slipping away, interacting in online fitness could be a lifesaver. Most of us are online during the day, but we may be missing the opportunity to tie it in with our fitness goals. A young mom at home with her family uses this method every ...
- December 22, 2015SandyMost of us like to feel we are in charge of our lives and we shape our beliefs as we go. But upon closer inspection and reflection most of us realize our lives are shaped by many, many forces which then become beliefs and subsequent actions. I believe attitude and a positive view can do amazing ...
- December 16, 2015SandyAs the holidays rumble through, confusion is almost inevitable. But later, as everything winds down, if you are struggling to stay focused and snapping at everyone around you, it may be time to ask questions. Look Closer You may need to decide where you are running into snags and where you really want to be. Instead of ...
- December 9, 2015SandyIf you or a family member is still smoking, the clock is ticking and age 40 is a crucial cutline, according to new research published in the New England Journal of Medicine. Researchers found that smokers who never stop lose about 10 years of their life expectancy. But 35-44 year-old quitters take back nine years. Quitters between ...
- December 6, 2015SandyIn the past if someone arthritic, they automatically began to slow down and nobody told them to go for a walk and continue to stay active. When the holidays approached, instead of being invited to help decorate the tree, they were often encouraged to sit down and take it easy. It’s Different Now The American Chiropractic Association says ...