Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, Midtown! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Parlier received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University and a Bachelors of Arts in Economics from the University of Maryland. Introduced to chiropractic over 20 years ago, Dr. Parlier knows the benefits of chiropractic care first hand. He spent his youth riding horses and working on a farm, along with many falls, as well as the inherent stresses on his body that went with riding, his back and knees were constantly in pain. At the age of 25 he went to work for an equine chiropractor in Maryland, he noticed that he was limping a lot and regularly complained about his back, he adjusted him several times over a week and his pains started to go away. After that, he continued with regular care at his office.
Dr. Boyd graduated with honors from Texas Chiropractic College, after obtaining his bachelor’s degree in Biology, with a minor in Chemistry from Texas Southern University. He was introduced to Chiropractic after his friend was injured and disabled for months due to a car accident. Boyd practiced in Houston until his ailing father, a General Practitioner in Nigeria, persuaded him to complete a medical diploma to assume responsibility of his father’s clinic. He obtained this medical degree from St. Mathews University School of Medicine, located in Oviedo, Florida. He then practiced pain medicine as a specialty, utilizing Prolotherapy and Platelets Rich Plasma Injections (PRP) to aleviate pain, in Nigeria for 5 years. Dr. Boyd still monitors this fully operational clinic in Nigeria and travels there to assist with patients whenever he has a chance. With both a medical and chiropractic background, he is a great asset. For over 10 years, Dr. Boyd has maintained the reputation of being a competent and careful Chiropractor.
650 Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite 650 B
Atlanta, GA 30308
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 27, 2016SandyFor a big segment of the population, a seated position in front of a screen is extremely familiar, and over time, potentially painful. Too often, it is too easy hunch over the keys and stick your neck out as you peer at the screen. The work gets done but that silent scream, that may suddenly become ...
- April 20, 2016SandySome time ago I framed the notion that life is really a game of health, wealth and stealth. We start out as infants with beginning health. Then as we grow, we thread our way through the educational system and move on into careers. At that point we try to make wealth the focus. If that works out, ...
- April 15, 2016SandyWe all depend on the alertness of our minds and the strength of our bodies. But today’s researchers tell us these two are really entwined, each capable of helping or hurting the other. When you exercise you also stimulate your brain. When you keep your brain stress-free you also help your body stay strong. But if ...
- April 7, 2016SandyThe chiropractic adjustment may or may not be familiar to you. But once you learn about it, and experience a spinal adjustment, you might agree. It could change everything else. In individual stories of people that I know, I saw a life do an about face, as an excruciating back pain situation released its grip and ...
- March 24, 2016kyiaraMost of us need little prompting to add fresh slices of avocado to our salads or sandwiches, or dig into a spicy bowl of chips and guacamole. But now researchers are suggesting we make a point of it, as their health findings continue to be positive. Adding a daily helping of avocado to your diet can ...
- March 16, 2016SandyIf you are a working mom or a very busy dad, little treats for yourself may easily get missed. Or, maybe you are balancing a busy job and helping others, too. Wherever you are, if you can’t remember when you took time out to treat yourself, you may be overdue. We all need to pause here and ...
- March 10, 2016SandyWhen headaches just keep happening and the pain won’t quit, you may need to break out and look for a little laughter, which really may be the best medicine. Most of us know someone who makes us giggle before they even tell the joke. Or friends who arrive laughing and usually keep us laughing the whole ...
- March 3, 2016SandyMost of us have followed the many ongoing studies on the health benefits, or risks, of alcohol. The dialogue leaves us to wonder a bit as we sip a glass of wine with dinner, or enjoy a cocktail with friends at a party. Harvard University researchers have just added to the information pool, saying their findings ...
- February 26, 2016SandySome Mondays I use laughter automatically with my family. I remember to use laughter as my secret weapon, and nothing phases me. Out of milk, late for work, have to retrace steps to collect forgotten homework? I actually smile, nod and take care of it, distracting everyone with funny stories, or little jokes, as we keep ...