Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, Midtown! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Parlier received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University and a Bachelors of Arts in Economics from the University of Maryland. Introduced to chiropractic over 20 years ago, Dr. Parlier knows the benefits of chiropractic care first hand. He spent his youth riding horses and working on a farm, along with many falls, as well as the inherent stresses on his body that went with riding, his back and knees were constantly in pain. At the age of 25 he went to work for an equine chiropractor in Maryland, he noticed that he was limping a lot and regularly complained about his back, he adjusted him several times over a week and his pains started to go away. After that, he continued with regular care at his office.
650 Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite 650 B
Atlanta, GA 30308
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 23, 2014With little to no warning in those that it kills, high blood pressure has been dubbed “the silent killer.” It is also a trigger for a multitude of other serious and deadly health implications like heart attack, stroke, kidney failure and even dementia. Sure, lowering your sodium intake is a wise choice to help combat high ...
- October 16, 2014Aromatherapy is an effective use of different smells that helps the body and mind to calm, center itself and relax. It is used as a form of holistic medicine all over the world, and is often very effective. Because our sense of smell is so closely tied to everything from memory to reaction, using certain ...
- October 9, 2014Quinoa is unique in that it has all of the same texture as a grain but is nowhere near one in terms of its makeup. It has an incredibly high amount of protein packed into even the smallest amount, and can be eaten by meat eaters, vegans and vegetarians alike; talk about universal and multi-faceted. An ...
- October 1, 2014When it comes to nutrition, healthy eating, diet and exercise, knowing what’s fact and what’s fiction can often be a daunting and difficult task. To be able to make the most of the food that we consume, it’s within our best interest to know exactly what it is we are eating, what it will do ...
- September 26, 2014What if you could achieve a more resilient, more intelligent and faster-functioning brain all thanks to the very next thing that you eat? Well, luckily for you it can be a possibility, starting with your next meal. The brain is a powerful super computer made up of bio-chemical, electric impulses that all fire constantly with each ...
- September 18, 2014From a young age we are taught to be nice to others, to share our toys and to treat others the way in which we want to be treated. These principles are only built upon as we continue to grow into adulthood. We do nice things for others because we wish to see them happy; ...
- September 10, 2014It’s common knowledge, as evidence by the older portion of our families and the U.S. population as a whole, that hearing loss is an age-related illness that we can only do a small number of things to stop. Sure, listening to music at a normal level, washing and cleaning, as well as getting our ears ...
- September 2, 2014As far as adding nutrition to your healthy daily diet, look no further than pretty much anything that’s naturally found in the earth, and is the color green. Loaded with vitamins A, B, K and essential minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, leafy greens are the way to go when looking to boost ...
- August 29, 2014Stress is one of the more highly publicized ailments in the U.S., and is responsible not only for a large number of deaths worldwide, but also for being one of the many triggers to serious health issues. Life brings stress with it, no matter who you are, and finding a way to beat it and ...