Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, Midtown! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Parlier received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University and a Bachelors of Arts in Economics from the University of Maryland. Introduced to chiropractic over 20 years ago, Dr. Parlier knows the benefits of chiropractic care first hand. He spent his youth riding horses and working on a farm, along with many falls, as well as the inherent stresses on his body that went with riding, his back and knees were constantly in pain. At the age of 25 he went to work for an equine chiropractor in Maryland, he noticed that he was limping a lot and regularly complained about his back, he adjusted him several times over a week and his pains started to go away. After that, he continued with regular care at his office.
650 Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite 650 B
Atlanta, GA 30308
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 18, 2014From a young age we are taught to be nice to others, to share our toys and to treat others the way in which we want to be treated. These principles are only built upon as we continue to grow into adulthood. We do nice things for others because we wish to see them happy; ...
- September 10, 2014It’s common knowledge, as evidence by the older portion of our families and the U.S. population as a whole, that hearing loss is an age-related illness that we can only do a small number of things to stop. Sure, listening to music at a normal level, washing and cleaning, as well as getting our ears ...
- September 2, 2014As far as adding nutrition to your healthy daily diet, look no further than pretty much anything that’s naturally found in the earth, and is the color green. Loaded with vitamins A, B, K and essential minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, leafy greens are the way to go when looking to boost ...
- August 29, 2014Stress is one of the more highly publicized ailments in the U.S., and is responsible not only for a large number of deaths worldwide, but also for being one of the many triggers to serious health issues. Life brings stress with it, no matter who you are, and finding a way to beat it and ...
- August 22, 2014If you are ever unsure about any of the products that you use on your skin, the Environmental Working Group (EWG) has made the Skin Deep database available to the public, free of charge. This comprehensive list of lotions, creams and any other cosmetics or beauty supplies, can help you determine just what is in ...
- August 11, 2014The way in which many people on diets assess the food they buy and consume could be called obsessive or eccentric, depending on who’s evaluating them. However, there are a great deal of positives to being mindful when choosing the food that you put into your body. With so many foods being made through a ...
- August 7, 2014There are millions of people across the United States that suffer from a problem that leaves them wearing long sleeves or pants even during the warm summer months. Spider or varicose veins, appear typically on the arms and legs, and are described as veins that are much larger and thicker than the usual veins found ...
- August 1, 2014Antioxidants are important to consume because they boost health in a variety of ways. Offering nutrients, vitamins and an overall boost to the immune system, antioxidants are important as part of a healthy lifestyle. Antioxidants play a significant role in treating and reducing the risk of many serious illnesses and diseases. How do Antioxidants Work? Antioxidants help ...
- July 22, 2014Each year, poison centers across the country gather around 10,000 calls in specific relation to medicine and dosage. Many who call are afraid that they gave too strong a dose of medicine or were confused by certain measurement directions, according to the American Association of Poison Control Centers. As you would imagine, roughly three-quarters of those ...