Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, Midtown! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Parlier received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University and a Bachelors of Arts in Economics from the University of Maryland. Introduced to chiropractic over 20 years ago, Dr. Parlier knows the benefits of chiropractic care first hand. He spent his youth riding horses and working on a farm, along with many falls, as well as the inherent stresses on his body that went with riding, his back and knees were constantly in pain. At the age of 25 he went to work for an equine chiropractor in Maryland, he noticed that he was limping a lot and regularly complained about his back, he adjusted him several times over a week and his pains started to go away. After that, he continued with regular care at his office.
650 Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite 650 B
Atlanta, GA 30308
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 24, 2015Skin abrasions, small cuts and scrapes are easy to get and sometimes ignored. On the weekend as we clean out the garage, or clean up the barbecue, skin abrasions are all part of the job. Then kids run into scrapes and cuts on bikes, skateboards and park equipment. But solving them is not a big deal ...
- March 17, 2015In the everyday flow of events, quizzing yourself about your health probably does not come up very often. Usually it only happens if we have an episode with allergies, or some other immediate issue. But sometimes it is good to do a little review so you know where you stand. What are my numbers at the ...
- March 12, 2015If you are a veteran yoga student, or just starting out, you probably have some favorite poses that just make the day go better. I first started a few years ago. I did one evening class a week, and I always felt better afterwards. Finally it occurred to me that I could feel this great every ...
- March 12, 2015Over the years I have known a variety of people who suffered with arthritis. In many cases, both young and old, found their lives slowed down and were greatly impacted. Normal daily tasks needed help, travel was cut short, and even walks around the block were an effort. Stiffness and soreness called the shots, and often ...
- March 10, 2015I have known several people who were active individuals in their sixties, who all came to rather quick slowdowns when a fall or arthritis changed their lives. One fellow slipped on slippery steps in the winter and found most of his hunting and fishing trips cancelled. He found his days very confining, boring and sometimes quite ...
- February 23, 2015We all hear a lot about dementia. And we used to accept the natural aging path was one of steadily declining brain cells. But scientists and doctors now tell us the brain keeps changing. New brain cells can be added throughout life and fresh links can be formed. With some effort we may be able ...
- February 18, 2015“The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started.” Mark Twain said it, and as far as I am concerned, he never missed with his quotes. For me this quote applies to our life and our well being as we look for the best way forward and never hesitate to take the steps to get started. How many ...
- February 10, 2015Everybody has a comfort zone and our kids learn a lot about those zones from us. But if you are concerned that you never seem to get all of the pet projects off of the coffee table and notes and art pencils just seem to multiply, maybe you should take another look at your family. Those ...
- February 10, 2015Making the transition to a healthier lifestyle can be a daunting one. You most likely already know that you should cut out the junk food, such as soda, fast food, and processed foods. However, picking a green salad over a bag of chips is easier said than done. Here are some tips on how to ...