Welcome to The Joint – Marietta, East Cobb! As your local chiropractor in Marietta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Marietta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
1205 Johnson Ferry Rd., Suite 125
Marietta, GA 30068
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 30, 2016adminThe body is a very cohesive unit, made up of many different parts which work together to function properly. It’s a pretty remarkable thing, but it also means that when one thing goes wrong with the body, a ripple effect begins to occur, and the ripples may turn into much bigger waves if left unchecked. ...
- May 20, 2016adminPregnant women may often find themselves facing a bit of a dilemma. They want to find relief from the back pain and other discomfort they may be experriencing, yet they know they need to keep these treatments safe and gentle to protect the baby. Chiropractic care is a safe treatment method which can benefit expectant ...
- May 13, 2016adminChiropractic care is now becoming more and more talked about and accepted into the mainstream, but there is still a sense of misunderstanding of this aspect of health and wellness among many people. For anyone who wants to glean a better understanding of the nature of chiropractic care, it helps to know more about the ...
- May 6, 2016adminIf there’s one truly important thing to know about your overall health and wellness, it’s that your physical and mental health are more connected than you may think they are. The way your body reacts to your mental state can impact how you feel, healthwise, at any given time, and the reverse is true as ...
- April 29, 2016adminAs chiropractic care begins to become more readily accepted, talked about, and practiced in mainstream society, many of the misconceptions commonly believed about this field of medicine have been clearing up. When people first start to learn about the nature of chiropractic care, they reveal that they have often been led to believe that chiropractic ...
- April 22, 2016adminThe term “spinal adjustment” may sound intense, but it’s actually a pretty common procedure performed by chiropractors across the country on a daily basis to people with all kinds of health conditions and concerns. Many people often consider chiropractic to be a treatment option for patients who are dealing with back pain. A chiropractic adjustment ...
- April 15, 2016adminBack pain is one of the top reasons people visit their doctors every year. Even though people are aware of this problem, they still struggle with it on a regular basis. This can be at least partially blamed on the fact that, because back pain can be brought on by so many different factors (often ...
- April 8, 2016adminThere’s always someone out there who’s trying to make a quick buck by marketing an easy weight loss scheme which is simply too good to be true. If you’ve ever heard the claim that chiropractic can help a person lose weight, you may be wondering if that’s another baseless theory. Many studies have pointed to ...
- March 25, 2016adminChiropractic care is a field of medicine which is continuing to gain credibility as a legitimate treatment option for many individuals. If you know anything about chiropractic, you probably know about it first and foremost as a helpful way to get relief from back pain. Chiropractic adjustments are indeed great for providing back pain relief, ...