Welcome to The Joint – Lawrenceville! As your local chiropractor in Lawrenceville, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lawrenceville chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
1860 Duluth Hwy, Suite 403
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 30, 2016StepyAs great as it would be, there is no easy and fast way to lose excess weight. Any company claiming it can provide this shouldn’t be trusted. At the end of the day, it takes changes to a person’s daily routine and swapping out unhealthy habits for healthy ones. One great habit to pick up ...
- May 20, 2016StepyWhen it comes to healthcare practices which are sorely underused and undervalued by society, chiropractic care may just be the one to take the cake. Chiropractic has been around for more than a century, yet only within the past decade or so has it begun to receive widespread attention, praise, and acclaim. More people and ...
- May 13, 2016StepyThe term “spinal alignment” can sound pretty upsetting and scary, especially when you’re being told that this is something which is occuring in your body right now. Having a misaligned spine is not an uncommon problem, and while it’s not necessarily an immediately serious concern, it is an issue which can have a big impact ...
- May 6, 2016StepyWhen you’re dealing with a bad bout of back pain, whether it’s acute or chronic, it may ring true that the absolute last thing you want to think about doing is moving around, staying active, or even outright exercising your muscles. There is definitely something to be said for resting and taking it easy as ...
- April 28, 2016StepyYou know the food you eat can play a big role in many aspects of your health. Did you realize that you can help or harm the health of your hair based on the foods you incorporate into your diet? Most of us don’t really take the time to focus on our hair, except when ...
- November 18, 2015StepyThere are many causes of back pain, but did you know that stress could be one of them? Not only are physical issues such as injuries and strains often the cause of back pain, but it turns out that psychological symptoms such as stress can bring about tight muscles and inflammation in this part of ...
- November 5, 2015StepyWhile we all know that the body is one giant organism made up of many different organs and parts that work together in order to function properly, it can be more than a bit difficult to remember that is how the body works when you are experiencing aches, pains, or other forms of discomfort that ...
- October 28, 2015StepyWhen thinking about the different health conditions and issues that could possibly arise as the result of a misalignment in the spinal column, it is no doubt easy to assume that back pain, as well as general stiffness and soreness in the area immediately surrounding the spinal column,would be the main issue that a person would ...
- October 21, 2015StepyIf I were to ask you what you currently know about the nature of chiropractic care and treatment right now, what would your response be? If you don’t know much about the field, you can take comfort in knowing that this is a common issue that many people have, since it is an unfortunate fact ...