Welcome to The Joint – Kennesaw! As your local chiropractor in Kennesaw, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Kennesaw chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
745 Chastain Rd, Suite 1050
Kennesaw, GA 30144
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016StepyWe all know after years of being told to sit up straight that having good posture is important, but why exactly is this the case? Posture actually comes to have way more significance than merely lookng polite. When it comes down to it, the way you carry yourself physically can have a major impact on your ...
- May 19, 2016StepyIt seems that for all the people populating this planet, there are just as many potential ailments, illnesses, and other health concerns that we all need to be worried about. Too few of us choose to take our health and wellness into our own hands by following healthy lifestyles and routines. Often, our hectic and ...
- May 13, 2016StepyWhen you think about ways to better take care of your entire sense of well-being, do you stop to take the health of your spinal column into consideration? Sure, we all know how necessary it is to keep up with a nutritious diet and a regular fitness routine. However, many of us simply don’t realize ...
- May 6, 2016StepyAttempting to treat a condition, or simply improve the overall health of a person who is in vulnerable or in frail health, can be a tricky and delicate process. You want them to get the care and treatment they need in order to live their best lives, yet you want to make sure they will ...
- April 27, 2016StepyAs a nation, many of us are already falling behind in terms of taking care of our health in the wake of developing some sort of health concern. We usually wait until we can’t wait any longer, hoping the issue will somehow resolve itself or go away on its own, before the pain or discomfort ...
- April 22, 2016StepyIf people do know anything about chiropractic care, it’s that it can do wonders in terms of treating back pain. This is true, but there’s much more to this form of alternative treatment than many people realize. Most people are still misinformed as to the nature of chiropractic care. As a result, they may be missing ...
- April 13, 2016StepyWhen you think about the things you can do to improve the health of your back, or prevent back pain from occuring, sleep probably isn’t the first thing that jumps out at you. However, it turns out that your sleeping habits and patterns tend to have a much bigger impact on back health (not to ...
- April 5, 2016StepyIf you’ve developed back pain due to an injury or strain, you were probably told to take it easy and to avoid straining the area any further. There’s certainly something to be said for resting as you recover from back pain, but studies have shown that remaining sedentary for too long can actually make your ...
- March 25, 2016StepyThe United States currently has its fair share of health issues, but there are two conditions which are particularly notable for their rapid rise in recent years. Back pain is one of the top reasons why people visit their doctors each year, as is weight gain and obesity. It shouldn’t be too surprising to learn ...