Welcome to The Joint – Dacula! As your local chiropractor in Dacula, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dacula chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
2515 Fence Road NE, Suite 130
Dacula, GA 30019
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 19, 2016SandyIn our daily spin of work and family efforts, health issues often come up. Sometimes there are painful injuries, as kids run down the soccer field or hit the court — literally, hit the court. Other times the question may be a distant warning as you leave the office after putting in a long session with ...
- May 11, 2016SandyEvery other person that I talk to has some question or comment about chiropractic. Some have tried it. Others are considering it, having grown tired of pain prescription cycles that never really solve pain. Others are veteran chiropractic patients, who are a little smug about being ahead of the current interest swing to chiropractic. They have ...
- May 4, 2016SandyOne of the most frequent work scenes today shows someone slumped forward over a screen. Tension, imbalance and reduced volume are created between chest and shoulder muscles and back and neck muscles. The next stop is pain. Before you get that far, you might use simple stretches to open up the front and side of your body. All ...
- April 28, 2016SandySummer is coming up fast, and sometimes our kids already have their bags packed and their wish list in hand. Whatever the destination, it’s a good idea to treat travel as an athletic event, according to the American Chiropractic Association. They suggest warming up before you settle into that plane or car seat, and cooling down when ...
- April 22, 2016SandyBaseball season is here, and chiropractic shows up in nearly every clubhouse in the major leagues. Backing this up, The American Chiropractic Association says chiropractors are used by 28 of the 30 professional baseball teams. Those teams rely on their chiropractors to help the players avoid injuries and perform well through a long season. If you would ...
- April 13, 2016SandyBeing aware and knowing what to do immediately when serious symptoms show up can be critical for all of us. WebMD.com posted these six times in which action is needed immediately at your nearest ER. Weakness in arms, legs or face – This can be a sign of stroke, especially if it is on one side of ...
- April 7, 2016SandySpring moves fast and before we know it we are planning summer vacations and weekend getaways. Along the way, we are apt to spend more time outside, after work and on the weekends. Or we might tackle a big home improvement project too. Whatever your plans are for you and your family, make sure you keep ...
- March 24, 2016SandyWhen severe back pain challenges everything you do, the physical and psychological impact can be overwhelming. Everything that seemed simple, suddenly becomes complicated and quite painful. And worse, it may be hard to know what to do next, as an array of solutions show up. I have two active uncles who faced this problem. They were both ...
- March 17, 2016SandyOur joints come in all shapes and sizes. They work every day to keep our lives moving. But when injuries occur, joint pain and discomfort can quickly change our world. How are joints injured? Most injuries to joints occur because of excessive stress. A joint can be severely injured from accident. An ankle sprain is an example. ...