Welcome to The Joint – Buford, Mall of Georgia! As your local chiropractor in Buford, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Buford chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3350 Buford Dr., Suite A-130
Buford, GA 30519
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 25, 2016SaraYou may be sick of hearing your chiropractor talk about your posture every time you see them, but they aren’t doing this because they want to sound like your grandmother – they’re doing it because your posture can have a large impact on your overall health. Your body was made to function a certain way, ...
- May 18, 2016SaraChiropractors see people every day with a variety of complaints. As it turns out, many of the problems for which people seek out chiropractic assistance can be helped through routine stretching. Flexibility is an important part of your overall health, so here’s what your chiropractor wished you knew about stretching! Why Stretching is Important You need to ...
- May 12, 2016SaraMany people struggle with back pain. According to the National Institutes of Health, 80 percent of people will experience back pain at some point in their lives. If you are one of those people, then there are certain workouts that your chiropractor would like for you to avoid. Here are workouts that will likely only ...
- May 6, 2016SaraYour chiropractor knows there is a lot of importance in the connection between your body and your mind. Chiropractors are taught in their training to view the body as a whole, not just a sum of parts. A condition such as back pain can be firmly rooted and caused by something other than your back. ...
- April 27, 2016SaraMany people complain of neck pain, and why not? With most people living a sedentary lifestyle filled with technology such as computers and smartphones that can support poor posture, it’s no wonder! Did you know there are actually a few different kinds of neck pain that your chiropractor can treat? That’s right, not all neck ...
- April 21, 2016SaraNeck pain is no fun and it’s definitely not the companion you want to wake up with every morning. If you’re not getting comfortable sleep with a comfortable pillow it can have a huge impact on not just the productivity of your day, but your overall health. Lucky for you, your chiropractor knows the perfect ...
- April 12, 2016SaraThe entire reason you see a chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic is to get that spine back in line and correct subluxations. The spinal adjustments chiropractors use vary from chiropractor to chiropractor because there are several techniques and methods used to assess your spine for subluxations and correct them. Here’s a breakdown of what you ...
- April 6, 2016SaraBe honest – how much time do you spend thinking about your spine on a daily basis? If you said zero then you’re certainly not alone. Not many people think about the health of their spine on a daily basis – which is exactly why you need chiropractic care. Many people assume that unless you’re ...
- March 23, 2016SaraOne of the many goals of exercise is to do it without injury. In order to accomplish this goal, you not only need to exercise the right way, you also need to follow an appropriate exercise routine after you are finished. Here are some things you can do to ensure that injury to your muscles ...