Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, Chastain Square! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
4279 Roswell Road, Suite 202
Atlanta, GA 30342
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 17, 2016GenevieveYou might think that if you see a chiropractor, they’ll give you advice such as … “You know … come back to the chiropractic office for another adjustment.” While that may be part of what you hear regarding your condition, you might be surprised at other tips that a quality chiropractor gives you. Chiropractors are known ...
- May 12, 2016GenevieveMany think that athletes have charmed lives. They get to spend hours and hours doing the thing they love, and in really extreme cases, they even get paid for it! What could be better? While this is true in a lot of ways, the life of an athlete is also a tough one. It’s busy ...
- May 6, 2016GenevieveWe’ve all been victims of headaches at one point or another. Whether it comes on with stress, an illness, or out of the blue, a headache can be a big bother in the workings of everyday life. For the most part, when we experience a headache, we equate the pain to a specific location in ...
- April 27, 2016GenevieveOur spinal health is a much bigger deal than we often believe. Actually, many of us rarely give any thought at all to the state of our spines. They’re just back there, doing their thing, and we pay them very little mind. But if for some reason we were to lose the health of our ...
- April 19, 2016GenevieveGetting and remaining healthy is at the top of most of our lists. We all want a fit body, healthy statistics, and serious longevity. Oftentimes things get in the way of this healthy plan. For many adults, this includes things such as a bad back or incredibly busy schedules. Even with the obstacles, sometimes we ...
- April 12, 2016GenevieveHealth is such a broad topic. We all want to be healthy. We try to eat right and exercise and stay active. All of these are generic ways of keeping our health in top form. While these are all excellent ways to maintain and boost overall health, it’s a good idea to personalize your health ...
- April 5, 2016GenevievePregnancy is a tough part of life. Though it’s most certainly exciting and joyous, it also brings a nervous sensation and plenty of pains. If you’re going through it, you may be wondering what you can do to reduce the aches and pains while also boosting your health. The answer might be more simple than ...
- March 22, 2016GenevieveWomen are finicky creatures. Don’t worry, I can say that because I am one. As a woman, I’m all too familiar with all things health related: Hormones, weight loss and gain, cancer prevention. It seems as though our health is as delicately balanced as the rest of us. Of course, another wonderful trait that women ...
- March 15, 2016GenevieveTaking vitamins is a part of many peoples’ regular health routines. Wake up, eat breakfast, take vitamins. It’s an easy way to stay healthy and fill your body with any nutrients that you may have missed. So, the more you take the healthier you must be, right? Not necessarily. There may actually be a point ...