Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, Buckhead! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Pritt is a 2009 Graduate Of Life University in Marietta, GA. While at Life, he was President of The Chiropractic Leadership Alliance, while empowering patients and his colleagues alike on the benefits of Chiropractic care. Dr. Pritt also received the unique opportunity of getting the chance to work on US. Olympic Athletes from 2010-2012. He was also invited to attend an Organization called Chiro Mission, which was missionary work done in the Dominican Republic., helping the less fortunate, get the opportunity to experience the Chiropractic Life-Style. He is now looking forward to bringing that experience to The Joint-Buckhead.
Dr. Chase EthridgeDr. Chase Ethridge is a Georgia native who first became interested in chiropractic after sustaining a series of injuries from triathlon training. The combination of chiropractic and manual therapy was able to get him functioning again, and he has been hooked on working with the body ever since. He obtained his undergraduate degree in Nutrition Science from the University of Georgia, and then continued on to get his chiropractic degree from Life University in Marietta. He is passionate about helping people with sports related injuries and chronic pain because he has been impacted by both of these in his own life.
3330 Piedmont Rd., Suite 4
Atlanta, GA 30305
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 24, 2016SandyMost of us tolerate headaches and small twinges of pain. But when real, persistent pain shows up in areas like the neck, back or knees, getting answers gets serious. If you have been down this road, you know. Finding the answers that work now and work well can be difficult. But researchers are telling us chiropractic ...
- May 19, 2016SandyGardeners are a special breed. They enjoy every moment they can spend in their gardens. But back pain, arthritis and knee pain can challenge even the most devoted gardener. The word from your local chiropractor, The Joint Chiropractic, is don’t give up. There are ways to garden that will protect your back. With the right tools, ...
- May 12, 2016SandyAs you work a lot, play some, and dream more, would you love to find some fresh health solutions for your whole family? Could you use some smart ideas that fit them perfectly and reassure you that they are on target with day-to-day and long-term health goals. Visiting your local chiropractor, The Joint Chiropractic, could help you ...
- May 4, 2016SandyLower back pain usually holds the trump card when it strikes. I have watched dynamic people stop, and then sometimes stumble, as they attempt to find their way back from pain that simply takes over. An uncle of mine had been a go-getter all of his life, but lower back pain made a strong bid to ...
- April 27, 2016SandyAs we move through the day, relying on our bodies to do everything we need, it’s important to know what is actually going on – how our skeleton, muscles and nerves make everything happen, from that first early morning run to our last evening romp with our kids. In a busy life, it is easy to ...
- April 20, 2016SandyIf you consider yourself reasonably fit, but are always looking for ways to be better, then you and your local chiropractor should talk. Chiropractic wellness today may be a bit of surprise for some. But others have already discovered how their local chiropractor can be the perfect backup for everything they do to stay fit and ...
- April 11, 2016SandyIf someone took a picture of you sitting in front of your computer, or using your cell phone, would you look turtle-like? No kidding, that neck-bent, shoulders forward, hunched look really is turtle-like, and ongoing for most of us as we work on computers and text nonstop. But it becomes totally unfunny, when jabs of neck or ...
- April 6, 2016SandyMore and more people are talking about chiropractic and more people are choosing chiropractic first when they have back pain instead of seeing a physician for a prescription or choosing surgery Why is this Happening? When we look at chiropractic’s track record some key facts begin to add up and tell the story. Chiropractic leads the back pain ...
- March 22, 2016SandyMost of us make an effort to fashion our homes to fit us. But when back pain keeps cropping up, we may need to see if we are creating our own problems. If your back pain is a daily issue, take a closer look at these areas that Prevention.com suggests. Check Your Couch Cushioned softness can be ...