Welcome to The Joint – Atlanta, Brookhaven! As your local chiropractor in Atlanta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Atlanta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Eric decided to become a Chiropractor early in his life when he had developed injuries from participating in sports. Chiropractic care helped him recover and continue to excel in his activities. He then realized that he wanted to help others as he had been helped in his youth. Dr. Eric did his undergraduate work at Florida State University in Tallahassee and received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University in Marietta, GA in 2000. Dr. Eric is now excited to be practicing at the Joint Brookhaven in a friendly atmosphere with convenient hours.
305 Brookhaven Ave, Suite B-1165
Atlanta, GA 30319
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 25, 2016SandyIn a busy world with many demands, most of us look for solid proof before we make critical decisions. That is especially true in health situations where pain is the issue. Now the American Chiropractic Association tells us chiropractic has become the majority choice of Americans when pain occurs. Reports like the following two could be reasons ...
- May 16, 2016SandyRelieving sciatica pain is serious, ranking right up there with lower back pain. Often described as a toothache-like pain, sciatica demands solutions. If you or someone you know has sciatica, you understand the immediacy of the problem. But now, seeing your local chiropractor, The Joint Chiropractic, could provide one of the most effective answers. Focusing on the ...
- May 11, 2016SandyYour back may be on duty all day and sometimes into the night. If you lift toddlers, tote groceries, move things around the house or garage, and work out, you may be completely surprised when your back suddenly starts complaining. But how and when you put a strain on your back can make a difference in ...
- May 4, 2016SandyEverywhere you go, someone has a story about using chiropractic instead of surgery or prescription painkillers to solve pain. Another person chimes in with a description of the chiropractic wellness program that she is using for her whole family. Other people want to talk about posture at work, how the chiropractor helped straighten everything out. Now they ...
- April 28, 2016SandyWalking has become a buzzword in the health field. It’s totally portable and flexible for all ages, and well established as a strong fighter of heart disease, diabetes and some cancers. Most of us have discovered how much better we feel with a short walk in the morning, or a slow stress-releasing stroll in the evening. But ...
- April 22, 2016SandyChiropractic today is surging forward, designated “conservative first choice” by the medical community. Right behind that, the American Chiropractic Association tells us, a majority of Americans now choose chiropractic treatment ahead of prescribed pain medications or surgery when pain strikes. So why is this happening and what does it mean to you, and for you? What is Chiropractic ...
- April 14, 2016SandyIn a busy world where we seem to work more, play harder and just do everything with a little more gusto, it might be helpful if we figured out a way to get health and wellness support that worked right along with us. That’s where chiropractic help comes in. Essentially, the principle of spinal health that frames ...
- April 6, 2016SandyIf you have always put arthritis on the backburner as something to worry about when you retire, you might want to look more closely at its current patterns. Two-thirds of Americans with arthritis are under the age of 65. Some 300,000 are kids under 16, who have juvenile arthritis. Inflammatory arthritis usually shows up in the ...
- March 23, 2016SandyUnfortunately, when our minds latch onto beliefs, true or not, those beliefs can lead to all sorts of bad decisions. One of the biggest “bad belief” areas seems to come up in our approach to exercise. Most of us start out with a gangbusters approach in January, only to find we have lost the whole thread ...