Welcome to The Joint – Alpharetta North! As your local chiropractor in Alpharetta, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Alpharetta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
5665 Atlanta Highway
Alpharetta, GA 30004
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Atlanta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016GenevieveBack pain is a big deal. It’s not always a big deal to the individual, but in the grand scheme of ailments in the US, it’s incredibly common and often debilitating. Not only is it happening with more and more frequency, but it is tough to deal with and even tougher to eliminate. The most common ...
- May 20, 2016GenevieveChiropractic care is already well known for improving back pain or neck pain, but the benefits range much wider than that. Though chiropractors definitely focus on the spine, they also approach health in a broad, all-encompassing way. You’ll hear advice about how to protect your back and how to protect your health as a whole. ...
- May 12, 2016GenevieveYou’ve probably heard of chiropractic care before. It’s a form of health care that is growing in popularity as more people discover its benefits. If you’ve never been, you may have questions surrounding the practice. What do they do? How does it feel? And, most importantly, what do they treat? The simple answer is that ...
- May 6, 2016GenevieveOnce you finally make it to the chiropractic clinic, you’ll probably never look back. For so many people, it only takes one visit to feel the wonderful benefits and effects that come with care. If you haven’t been yet, it’s time to make it a priority. If you’re on the fence, check out these four ...
- April 27, 2016GenevieveOur mental health is a big deal. How we feel mentally and emotionally matters in how we feel about our lives as a whole. It’s important that we cater to our mental health, protecting it and boosting it when necessary. Of course, that task is easier said than done, especially when you’re currently feeling less ...
- April 22, 2016GenevieveWhen it comes to eating healthy, the advice tends to be the same no matter where you look. Eat more vegetables. Eat more lean meats. While it sounds fairly simple, it’s also incredibly boring. How many ways are there to fix the same old vegetables and meats? Luckily, there are a lot more ways than you ...
- April 15, 2016GenevieveYou may not realize just how much you use your neck until it’s in pain. We use our necks for everything … standing, walking, holding your head up. It’s kind of important. When pain strikes, it can really get in the way of life. If you need tips for managing, eliminating, and preventing neck pain, ...
- April 8, 2016GenevieveAn aching back is annoying to deal with. When you roll out of bed and have a pain anywhere in the spine, it really gets in the way. Similarly, at the end of a long day, an aching back can make it difficult to rest. Unfortunately, backaches are one of the most common problems that ...
- March 23, 2016GenevievePain in the joints is an incredibly common occurrence. This might mean discomfort in the knees, elbows, ankles, wrists, or hips. It seems as we get older, joint pain is par for the course, but is it truly inevitable? Are we all doomed to walk around with sore joints? While there are diseases and conditions ...